The New York branch of Liverpool Football Club (LFCNY), as an Official Liverpool Supporters Club (OLSC), is eligible to request tickets to home Premier League matches each season. This process takes place twice a year. Generally, this has taken place in June or July for games scheduled to be played between August and December; then in October, for games scheduled for January through May.
How to request tickets:
1) You must be a current LFCNY member to request tickets. Only LFCNY members living in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area can apply for tickets.
2) LFCNY members living in the geographic area can request two tickets for each home premier league game scheduled for each half of the season. Important: Each person for whom a ticket is requested through the New York branch must fulfill all of the requirements and obligations established by Liverpool Football Club for branch ticketed members.
3) Therefore, each person attending a match must possess an active LFC Full or Light (or Teen or Mighty Red for the youngsters) membership for the current season for each allocated ticket. LFC memberships can be obtained at: LFC Official Membership at any point. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for receipt of the membership package containing the LFC membership card that permits entry to Anfield.
4) Each person allocated a ticket via the New York branch must live and have their LFC Full or Light membership registered to the region served by the New York branch. Their LFC membership must be registered in their full name at their residential address and their record must contain the individual’s personal date of birth, contact telephone number and email address.
5) Each person allocated a ticket agrees to abide by the terms and conditions established by Liverpool Football Club Membership, the Ticket Office and current Supporters Club policy.
Ticket requests can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the ticket request window is open. LFCNY members will be notified via club email as soon as we receive notification that ticket requests are due.
Please only submit requests for games you plan on attending. Do not request tickets for multiple fixtures to increase your chances, if you only plan to go to one. You will be responsible for payment for all tickets allocated.
Please also remember that the match schedule is subject to changes due to fixture congestion and television broadcasting rights. LFC posts updates on their website when the schedule changes so keep checking.
6) Once our ticket allocation is confirmed by LFC, we will communicate via club email to advise which fixtures we received tickets for, and which members were successful in obtaining tickets.
7) In the event we receive more requests than the tickets we are allocated, a drawing will be held to allocate the tickets equitably.
After you are allocated tickets: You will be contacted via the email address you provided when requesting tickets with instructions detailing the steps listed below.
1) Payment must be made via PayPal within 7 days of notification. Payment should be sent to email@example.com. No cash, checks or other payment methods will be accepted. Ticket prices are $80 for all fixtures for the 2019-20 season. This includes all PayPal fees and currency conversion charges and fluctuations.
2) You will be asked to provide the names of the persons attending and a screen shot or email confirmation that an LFC Full or Light membership is active for each ticket requested for the current season. Note that LFC membership runs from June 1 to May 31 and needs to be renewed annually. When renewing or purchasing your LFC membership, please select our branch, New York, from the drop-down menu on the Membership registration page.
3) You will need to provide confirmation that your LFCNY branch membership is current.
4) You will need to link the LFC Full or Light membership accounts for each ticket to the New York branch via Friends and Family. (Instructions will be forwarded to assist with this procedure.)
5) Members who are to be allocated tickets will be emailed with details of their seat number and location by LFCNY approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the fixture. We have no say where the tickets will be located, but can generally seat groups together. The LFC Full or Light Membership Card of those Members who have been allocated tickets will be activated for entry to Anfield. No paper tickets are issued.
Please be aware that LFC grants ticketing to Official Supporters Clubs only and the number of tickets available is limited in number.
For any questions, or further clarification, please email Chris Andrade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading all the way through!